
Original Music by Tomer Biran. The track used at #HuaweiWatchGT campaign. https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/tom... Available in: Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/3seNEl... Apple Music/iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wan... SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/tomerbiran/tom... Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/album/76866062 and all other platforms. Follow Tomer Biran Website: https://TomerBiran.com Apple Music: https://found.ee/tomerbiran-am Spotify: https://found.ee/tomerbiran-sp Instagram: https://found.ee/tomerbiran-ig Facebook: https://found.ee/tomerbiran-fb Soundcloud: https://found.ee/tomerbiran-sc Contact: info@tomerbiran.com Credits: Piano, Keyboard, Programming: Tomer Biran Lyrics: Yael Heim Cover Design: Yehonatan Sror Pic by: Pedro Figueras Lyrics: I'm feeling the life I'm feeling the life The dawn rolling over The clouds bring the rain It's time to start over Time to join hands I'm feeling the love That I wanted coming to me I'm feeling the love and I want you Want you to see Feel home Feel home Feel home Feel home
Tomer Biran - Want You to See (#HuaweiWatchGT Ad Official Music) - YouTube |
| 655 Likes | 655 Dislikes |
| 35,085 views views | 1 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 27 Oct 2018 |
huawei watch gt 設定
>
huawei watch gt 価格
>
huawei watch gt iphone
>
huawei watch gt 42mm
>
huawei watch gt ウォッチフェイス
>
huawei watch gt os
>
huawei watch gt active
>
huawei watch gt ベルト
>
huawei watch gt 使い方
>
huawei watch gt 防水
>
huawei watch gt アップデート
>
huawei watch gt 通知
>
huawei watch gt 説明書
>
huawei watch gt 音楽
>
huawei watch gt アプリ
>
huawei watch gt スマートウォッチ
>
huawei watch gt classic
>
huawei watch gt 文字盤
>
huawei watch gt バンド
>
huawei watch gt レビュー
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét